Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



These are cupcakes I made for Halloween a few years ago. Drew and i threw a pumpkin carving, chili eating party while living in Austin. I made Drew help me make little marshmallow ghosts till his fingers hurt. I still think they are the cutest damn things in the whole world...even though everyone called them my KKK Kupcakes (Isaac). I repeat they are ghosts...NOT klan members.
I love love love Halloween, but not much going on tonight for the super pregnant. Drew and I will get cozy on the couch and watch An American Werewolf in London (classic) and eat a bowl full of peanut butter cups.
Enjoy your Halloween everyone!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Very very cute! Happy Halloween!!!
It's actually beautiful here...the first time in YEARS that the temp is above freezing and I am not dressing up :( I had the perfect costume :( Boo head wounds.

Justina said...

those are about the cutest damn things i have ever seen!!