Wednesday, April 1, 2009

17 weeks...













Owen has been seriously losing his hair this last week. I find it every where he naps. Mommy has been seriously losing her hair for the last month as well. I knew hair loss would happen around this time, but the amount of hair I have lost is totally insane. I keep making drew promise to let me know if I have a bald spot (please god no).
Owen pays attention really well now. He loves to watch cartoons, turns his head when he hears people talk, and loves to watch me eat and drink. I think he is SO ready to have some real food. He needs to fully sit up like a big boy before we upgrade to the rice cereal.


3 comments:

aunt liz said...

With or without hair - he is
the cutest baby I have seen!!!
STILL love those big blue EYES!!!

Michelle said...

Is that a fat baby neck roll? He is so wonderful Sara. I need to meet him!!!

bonnie said...

i love him.