Monday, September 8, 2008

Hurricane Ike

We left the keys on Sunday due to mandatory evacuation. It looks like the storm is not going to hit us (thankfully). I wanted to leave because the hospital shut down, and the closest one would be 4 hours away. I'm not due for awhile, but you never know when this baby will decide to come out. We are staying in Ft. lauderdale with Marlow until Wednesday when the winds die down. I will keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

bonnie said...

adventures!

lauraholtzman said...

oh my goodness! Chris and I were just thinking about you guys. So happy to know you are safe.

Michelle said...

Im glad your safe!! What a time to move down there :( I would be scared every day! Mainly because Im a sissy...but still