Thursday, September 24, 2009

42 weeks...









At 42 weeks Owen usually wakes up between 7:30 and 9:00. Every morning Owen and I go on a stroller walk. On our walks we try not to squish the morning sidewalk slugs with the stroller wheels, and we harass pigeons by chasing after them with the stroller to make them fly. Owen loves it when they fly.
I think we need to move up to the 1 year old mommy group because Owen is all over the place. He charges around like a tank and he has absolutely no fear. He loves to chase and be chased. We also found out this week that Owen thinks dirt is awesome.
Owen got his eighth tooth this week. Four on top and four on the bottom. He has started biting when he gets really tried and cranky. It super sucks when he bites. I hope it is a phase he will soon grow out of. I don't want him to be that kid at preschool that is biting the crap out of everyone. Its probably karma because I used to pinch everyone all the time (sorry michelle). He usually goes to bed between 8 and 10. He still sleeps in bed with us. We have gotten used to it at this point. He still wakes up 3-4 times a night but he is easily soothed back to sleep. I get really big smiles and extra special snuggles in the morning when he wakes up next to me. I love love love him.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love love love him too! I really need to meet him and pinch (nicely) those super chunk legs! He is so cute.
ps- your looking great momma

brixpicks said...

your life looks and sounds so peaceful and lovely!

Justina said...

love the pic of owen playing in the potted plant. it's like seeing ella - she does the same exact thing. does owen give you a sly smile before reaching in and getting dirt everywhere??